Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saleslady blushed at me

It is very nice to spend some leisure time in the mall. Actually, it is just a window-shopping that people, usually students, do whenever they go to a mall. But one time, my friends and I have a different story.
Our purpose is just to eat and play games on Time Zone. But one of my friends invited us to look at some clothes and shoes. We don’t have money so we just went there for a usual window-shopping.
As we are looking at the clothes and shoes, a saleslady approached me and asked what I want. I just ignored her.
We went on another stall to look for more. And again a sales lady asked me what I want. I ignored her again. I looked on the shoes and try to fit it to my foot. The same saleslady asked me of what I want.
I was so irritated! I looked at her and suddenly, words came out of my mouth, “Pag-unawa at pagmamahal ang kailangan ko.” The talkative saleslady did not say a word as a reply. I saw in her eyes that she was ashamed. She blushed at me. I nearly laugh that time. I just said that it was a joke to lessen her embarrassment.
My friends saw what happened. We went to department store to escape. Holy smoke! Another saleslady asked us of what we want. And as expected, I tried again my killer reply which I saw from a text message, “Pag-unawa at pagmamahal ang kailangan namen.” The saleslady blushed. We slowly walked out and laugh outside the store. What supposed to be a playing time in a mall became playing fun to other people.

No comments: